Ads Top

Nigeria's Model Beverly Osu, Reveals I Am Not A Lesbian

Popular Nigerian Model Osu Ada Beverly, has revealed the fact about herself that she's not a lesbian. Recalling the fact that she posted a picture that gave her the name a lesbian.


According to Beverly while speaking with Sunday Scoop said,  “Ordinarily, I don’t even respond to things like this
because I am way too busy for that.




“There are so many issues besetting this nation that we should be focused on instead of who Beverly kissed.

“If you must know though, the video I posted on Instagram was from a music video shoot. I have grown a thick skin towards these things.

She added that ,“Many people would be commenting on issues that they don’t have the facts of and I find that very laughable”,

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.