Ads Top

Updated: President Buhari travels for London tonight for medical checkup

President Muhammadu Buhari travel for medical checkup in London tonight
President Buhari's aide, Femi Adesina disclosed this. Speaking on about the journey, Femi reported that only the presidents doctor can determine how long he'll stay in London.




Also speaking, he said the vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo will carryout all government functions in his absence.



According to the president " Tonight I leave for London, to see my doctors, when I came back in March, I hinted that there might be a need to return soon, for a follow-up.
I have sent the required letter regarding my trip to the Nigerian Senate and House of representatives, in line with section 145(1) of the 1999 constitution"

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.