Ads Top

14-years-Old Confessed She stole a Child With N200

According to Punch, Mr. Adeyele Olebade Commissioner of Police at Abia state nabbed suspects to the Umuahia command headquarters.


The suspect was a 14-years-old girl, who attracted and stole a three-years-old girl with N200. She revealed that one Alaoji near Aba, identified as Chinemerem Isaiah, gave her N200 to attract and steal a three-year-old for her.



According to her,
“My daddy sent me to give one aunty
something; then on the way, I met this other aunty (Isaiah) and she asked me to bring a child. She did not tell me what she wanted to do with the baby.
“So, I called the first baby, she refused to follow me, but when I called the second baby, she came to me and this aunty brought out N200 from her bag and gave me to give the baby. She collected it and followed us.”

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.