Ads Top

Forever Love You DAD


It was a dawn of a new beginning for Favourvic as it was put on short and shocking break, with the death of a beloved one.

On Saturday Night made the close of a Father, Mentor, Brother, Instructor and a Guide, MR JAMES OCHU who Passed On to Glory.

Dad I'll Forever miss you, for your Love, care, high moral Discipline life, ability to curddle us your Children in the fear of God, that people both far and near always want to emulate and speak about even to our hearing.

I Love You Daddy. You are like a magnet for me who has attracted me towards the right and repelled me from what is wrong.




If i get a opportunity to start my new life, I will change lots of things, but few things will remain same. You are on the top of the list of things that will remain same.

I will try hard to become the best child in this world because you are the best dad in this world and you do not deserve less then it. I Love you dad.

Your Love for us no man can fill, except our Creator. You could stay hungry and sell your belongings just to see us survive. Hmmm...what a world of tears and pain.

I PROMISE TO MAKE YOU PROUD, NEVER TO LET YOU DOWN WITH WHAT YOU'VE IMPATED INTO US YOUR CHILDREN.

REST IN THE BOSSOM OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, TILL WE MEET TO PATH NO MORE FOREVER.

YOUR SON,
E.A JAMES

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.