Ads Top

16 Top Inspiring Quotes From Cristiano Ronaldo You Must Not Miss



Cristiano Ronaldo is a top class footballer, currently playing with Juventus.

Below are Cristiano Ronaldo's top motivating quotes that will inspire you to become greater in your own life.

1. I don’t mind people hating me, because it pushes me.

2. Scoring goals is a great feeling, but the most important thing to me is that the team is successful– it doesn’t matter who scores the goals as long as we’re winning.

3. I’ve never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to become the best.

4. I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.

5. There is no harm in dreaming of becoming the world’s best player. It is all about trying to be the best. I will keep working hard to achieve it but it is within my capabilities.

6. Today there are opportunities that no one knows if they will come round again in the future.

7. I prefer other people to make judgments about the way I play and to characterize me, rather me describe myself.

8. Talent without working hard is nothing.

9. I don’t have to show anything to anyone. There is nothing to prove.

10. I have my flaws too, but I am a professional who doesn’t like to miss or lose.

11. If we can’t help our family, who are going to help?

12. I still learn.

13. Winning – that’s the most important to me. It’s as
simple as that.

14. Stay strong. Be brave. Go beyond

15. Why lie? I’m not going to be a hypocrite and say the opposite of what I think, like some others do.

16. Don’t let small obstacles be in the way of being
victorious. Remember you are stronger than the challenges you face.


You too can become a star in your generation today. Hit the POST COMMENT box and drop one inspiring quote for somebody. Don't forget to SHARE this post with somebody.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.